Standalone Music Production/DJ Performance System
PLAY. PERFORM. PRODUCE
Redefine your expectations. Force blurs the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedence for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultraintuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
Seamlessly Import stems, loops and one-shots into Force’s 8x8 clip matrix and set playback modes including loop and trigger settings to remix and reimagine your tracks on the fly.
Import multiple stems, then tune and time-stretch your content for immense mash-up potential – all content syncs to your master BPM so you never miss a beat.
Seamlessly assign tracks to Force’s crossfader, load full tracks, stems or loops to Force’s 8x8 matrix - fuse with scene/clip payback for an unrestricted DJ experience.
Add impressive flair to your sets by harnessing the power of Force’s multi-touch display and on-board XYFX. Apply filter, modulation and beat repeat effects in real time to individual tracks, select outputs or tracks.
Never miss a beat, thanks to Force’s dual custom real-time time stretch algorithms and auto BPM detection for effortless syncing of all audio within your project to your master BPM.
The perfect drop! Prep your mix with dedicated cue assign controls and a cue mixer for all audio assigned to outputs 3/4 or via the cue-blend control on the headphone out.
Using Force’s sampler, capture audio from combo inputs or resample from within the Force project. Add up to four real-time insert effects while recording and assign captured audio immediately to Tracks and Programs all a truly effortless live workflow environment.
MPC Sample Editing
Without doubt, Akai Professional’s MPC series cements the most advanced sample editing capability modern production demands. With Force, trim, crop, chop, process and manipulate samples with all the power our iconic MPC series provides. Seamlessly assign and layer samples and sequence via Force’s RGB pads or the touch display.
The Perfect Groove
When it comes to capturing your performance, Force instantly adapts to your needs with all critical tools modern DAWs provide. With an on-board step sequencer, MPC pad modes, legendary MPC Swing and a touch grid editor, capturing and honing your MIDI data for the perfect groove is just a touch away.
Resample your clips or capture audio from Force’s collection of inputs and discover the endless creative possibilities of looping. Backed by an intuitive Touch User interface and full audio routing capability Force’s Looping capability is perfect for studio-centric inspiration or adding something truly original to your performance.
Using Force’s Track and Pad Mixers, set levels, pan, assign insert FX and send source audio to any one of four internal sends for all program pads, project tracks and the master output. With dozens of processors and effects from the AIR FX suite (made famous by ProTools), all controllable via smart assignments on the rotary encoders or the displays on the touch user interface, discover a fluid, immersive mixing experience without compromise.
Ableton Live Integration
Experiencing Limitless creative possibilities has never been easier. Force comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live with clip launching, control of the mixer and control of Ableton macros over a Wi-Fi network via Ableton Link - or an ethernet cable between Force and your computer. This unparalleled level of Ableton integration from a standalone device has been engineered to enable you to instantly switch between standalone operation and Live Control mode without ever stopping playback from either ecosystem.
• Standalone – no computer required
• 8x8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
• 7-inch full colour capacitive multitouch display
• Mic/instrument/line inputs, 4 outputs
• MIDI In/Out/Thru
• 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
• Remix, mash-up, DJ and produce with 6 track types for complete audio/MIDI/CV sequencing and
• Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
• MPC Sample Editing
• Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
• 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
• 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
• 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
• Full-Size SD card slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
• User-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
• Ableton Live Integration - Complete command over Live’s clip launching, mixer and instrument macro
controls wirelessly via Wi-Fi
Pads (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
Knobs (8) 360° touch-sensitive knobs
(1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
(5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
Buttons (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
Display 6.9”/176mm (diagonal) 5.9” x 3.7”/150 x 93mm (width x height)
Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
Connections (2) XLR+¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
(4) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
(1) ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
(1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) MIDI input
(1) 1⁄ 8” (3.5mm) MIDI output
(1) 1⁄ 8” (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
(4) 1⁄ 8” (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
(1) Ethernet link port
(2) USB Type-A ports
(1) USB Type-B port
(1) SD card slot
(1) power adapter input
Power via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included