The Alto TX210 is the new version of the Alto TX10 and the Alto TX210 definitely improves on the original. Featuring 150W RMS instead of 140W RMS it also has a new horn that gives the speaker greater coverage and reach. This lightweight speaker weighs in at only 7.6kg making it ideal for anyone who transports their PA system such as mobile DJ's.
Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 116 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.2 x 11.3 x 10.9 / 462mm x 287mm x 277mm
- Net Weight: 16.7 lbs. / 7.6 kg
Call us on 01782 205100 for more Info, Advice and the Best Prices at Music Store Pro HQ!