Crosley C62 Shelf System Turntable and Speakers (Walnut)
The Crosley C62 was designed to be a ready-to-go-sounds-darn-good-straight-out-of-the-box turntable system that doesn’t break the bank. This fully manual two-speed (33 1/3 & 45 RPM) turntable sports an MDF plinth wrapped in a faux walnut veneer that would fool the best of lumberjacks. The matching MDF speakers look just as good as the turntable and each rock a mid-range speaker and tweeter. The matte black aluminum tone arm has an adjustable counterweight and comes pre-mounted with a moving magnet cartridge. Of course, the cartridge is mounted with the standard 1/2” mount, so you can always upgrade your cartridge/stylus combo as your vinyl collection grows. The record sits on a heavy steel platter that helps keep the C62 firmly planted on its three vibration control feet. Take that, rouge vibrations! The super minimal, two-knob design makes it easy to switch speeds, crank up the volume and switch to the built-in Bluetooth receiver if you want to stream music from your favorite digital playlist. Whether you live in a sweet NYC loft or a teenage bedroom filled with angst, the C62 can hold its own.
- 30.00" W x 14.25" D x 9.75" H
- 2-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver
- External Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Pre-Mounted Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
- Aluminum Tonearm
- Audio-Grade MDF Plinth
- Low-Vibration Synchronous Motor
- Switchable Preamp
- Belt-Drive Motor
- Vibration Control Feet
- Cueing Lever
- RCA Output
- Clear Dust Cover
- Turntable Dimensions: 5" x 16.5" x 13.5"
- Speaker Dimensions: 9.875" x 6.25" x 6.25
Buy with confidence from The Music Store. Based in the UK, established since 2013 we are passionate about Official Merchandise
- Dispatched same day up to 1pm Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Returns & Exchanges accepted within 30 days.
- Any questions? simply contact us and we will be delighted to help in any way we can.
- When you buy from us you will receive first class service, great prices, and the best online customer service experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.