Available NOW at The Music Store UK
Fender 70's Jazz Bass, 3-Tone Sunburst, Pau Ferro Fingerboard EX Display FULL UK FENDER WARRANTY
PLEASE NOTE: This guitar was originally a Rosewood Fingerboard model. Due to a defect in the neck on delivery it was returned to Fender where it was replaced with a later Pau Ferro Neck. This does not affect the warranty or performance.
Cosmetic laquer chip on neck pocket, small scratch on rear backplate,otherwise excellent condition
From hard rock to slap-and-pop funk, the '70s Jazz Bass captures the essence of the 1970s with striking looks and a bright, full sound still prized today by bassists everywhere. That decade saw the bridge pickup moved closer to the bridge, creating a brighter, more cutting tone, and the elegant addition of neck binding and block fingerboard inlays. That's all offered in this authentically styled instrument loaded with vintage vibe and modern performance.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '70s "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250ML Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.100 Gauges), PN 0737250405
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: None
Buy with confidence from The Music Store. Based in the UK, established since 2013 we are passionate about Music.
- Dispatched same day up to 1pm Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Returns & Exchanges accepted within 30 days.
- Any questions? simply contact us and we will be delighted to help in any way we can.
- When you buy from us you will receive first class service, great prices, and the best online customer service experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.