Pink Floyd (The Division Bell) 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
“The Division Bell” is the fourteenth studio album by the English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released on 28 March 1994 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and on 4 April by Columbia Records in the United States. The Division Bell reached number one in more than 10 countries, including the UK and the US. It was certified double platinum in the US the year it was released, and triple platinum in 1999. It was followed by a tour of the US and Europe. The Division Bell deals with themes of communication and the idea that talking can solve many problems. The title refers to the bell rung in the British parliament to announce a vote. Floyd collaborator Storm Thorgerson provided the album artwork. He erected two large metal heads, each the height of a double-decker bus, in a field near Ely. The sculptures were positioned together and photographed in profile, and can be seen as two faces talking to each other or as a single, third face. In 2017, they were moved to the London Victoria and Albert Museum for display in a Pink Floyd exhibition.
- 500 pieces
- Weight: 490g
- Jigsaw size: 39cm x 39cm
- Box size: 30.9cm x 30.9cm x 2.8cm
Buy with confidence from The Music Store. Based in the UK, established since 2013 we are passionate about Official Merchandise
- Dispatched same day up to 1pm Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Returns & Exchanges accepted within 30 days.
- Any questions? simply contact us and we will be delighted to help in any way we can.
- When you buy from us you will receive first class service, great prices, and the best online customer service experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.