Available Now at The Musicstore UK
Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Custom Esquire. (Lake Placid Blue)
A celebration of the evolution of the Esquire in the 1960s, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Custom Esquire creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup with 3-position Esquire wiring.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design.
This throwback Squier model also features a double bound body, 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Color : Lake Placid Blue
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Series : Classic Vibe
- Fingerboard Material : Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish : Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Number of Frets : 21
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots : White
- String Nut : Bone
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Body : Nato
- Body Binding : Aged White
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material : Nato
- Body Shape : Esquire®
- Bridge : 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers : Black
- Strap Buttons : Standard
- String Trees : Dual-Wing
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip : Black
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup : Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration : S
- Switching : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Volume Control, Position 2. Volume and Tone Controls, Position 3. Volume Control and Fixed Treble Roll-Off Capacitor.
- Dimensions : 4.00x20.40x44.50 IN
Dispatched same day up to 1pm Monday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Buy with confidence from The Music Store. Based in the UK, established since 2013.
- Returns & Exchanges accepted within 30 days.
- Any questions? simply contact us and we will be delighted to help in any way we can.
- When you buy from us you will receive first class service, great prices, and the best online customer service experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.